Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dream ~

It was 9.30 p.m after I did my revision,
I became more lazy even next Monday is my exam day,
I watched television programme,
So damn!!
Nothing to watch at all,
Of course I sms with friends too,
It was then 11.30 after I decided not to watch television at such a late time,
My godbrother also not yet slept that time,
We chat a while for Friday’s plan,
But due to some reason,
My plan cancelled,
After half an hour,
I decided to sleep ( 12.00 a.m)

I closed my eyes,
What I saw was a dark vision,
Yes, it was a dream,
A few minutes passed,
An image came in front of me after the dark vision turn a bit blur and change more clearer,
I saw some friends,
Some were laughing,
Some were crying….

What place am I now ??
I asked myself,
I was in my school,
no more in uniform,
I heard my name,
It was my form teacher calling me.

“ lester, ini keputusan kamu ! “

I took that piece of paper from her hand,
I shivered,
My feeling change from nervousness to sadness,
My parents did not speak a word,
Not a smile on their face,
But the feeling of disappointed,
I got no A’s,
I never know I would get that result,
At least I can get A for mathematics,
But I don’t.,
Tears brimmed at the edge of my eyes.

I rubbed off my tears,
Then I realized I had woke up,
And it was already nine something,
I woke up late,
Continue my “duty” again,
That is study!!

Will that dream turns into my real life ??
Is that the result I will be getting for my SPM ??
I don’t know..
Wait to be released from these anxiety..
Eat barbiturate!!
ZzzzZ..………………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment