Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Speechless........!

“ Spm is coming soon “
This is what I can hear around me..
I know !! It is coming soon..
Nervousness filled my soul..
The feeling is haunting me..
I don’t want to feel it ..
I wish to jump out from this feeling..
Who can I ask help from..
Only God knows how I feel…
My life filled with boredom..
I face all the reference books everyday..

Craps !!
I hate to study whole day..
My godbrother told me that I should take some time for relaxation..
No!!
If I kept wasting my time like that , I am not able to finish my revision..
I just promised to relax but actually I din’t..
Felt sorry to my godbrother as I cheated..
Hope he understand..

Stress !!
It is just like killing me slowly..
I am sure I would “burst” someday..
Or I will crazy one day..
Everytime I try to concentrate, surely there are something that can distract me easily..
Anything is possible..
When can the time pass more faster ,faster till the day I finish my Spm..??

11A’s!!
I know there are many people supporting me..
But this make me even scared..
Scared that I would disappoint them..
My future will all gone..
I am so depress..…………………………………………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment