Sunday, September 27, 2009

Half study~ half play...

~ The Hills Have Eyes 2 ~

~ Celine Dion ~

Lol... the title so lame... ummm..well today i went to my brother, louis's house to study , by means group study..But we played too.. for sure..i woke up in the early morning at about seven i think, forget already.lol..XD.. later then, i went to have breakfast with my family at third miles there, i just ordered a cup of milo and ate a " cha siu" bun.. not nice.. then, my father brought me to my brother's house and i arrived at about nine i think..i know it was too early, probably had disturbed their sleeping time, sorry for that..that early morning, i went into his Tv room to watch Celine Dion concert, while he was having breakfast with his father, you see, i disturbed people having breakfast liow..haiz.. lol... after that, we learned "sejarah" , we did the past year exercise but that made us even sleepy, we managed to finished only 40 questions..haha.. so lame.. after that we went to watch movie to relax for a while.. we watch the " The Hills Have Eyes 2 ", that movie frightened me, so i hide myself behind brother's chair, but my brother don't know about that..haha..lol..after that we had our lunch..It's the Curry "Beehun", so delicious and full.. burrrpp~ ooops!!.. haha ^^.. after that, brother's father decided to stick the egg container inside the Tv room in order to absorb high pitch sound waves so that there was no sound pollution .. me and my brother used the spray to spray the egg containers, i took the gold one and he took the blue one..after that , the egg containers were all sticked on the wall..haha..quite nice and special but brother did not like it so much..lol..it was already three in the noon after we finished , so immediatly we took bath, the weather "si pe" hot..lol after that we played computer for a while, really for a while..we also play magics.. his magic are really so lame as mine.. haha.. then, we continued to study later but brother seemed to be very sleepy and actually me too.XD... he then pushed up so that he wont be that sleepy.. haha funny guy!! XD.. in a blinked of eye, it came to 5:45, we had our exercise at the garden nearby, unfortunately i dont have sport shoes so i wear brother's slipper there,, lol his foot size bigger than me.. after back home, we took bath again and then had our dinner, nice meal!! lol, so fuuulllll!!!!!! almost vomit~ then we continued study again, we revised biology as i forgot almost of the thing i had learned before, but brother kept saying :" dont kei kei la!!" haiz, watever, i know i am not kei kei then enough liow..at about nine, brother's father brought me home and that very ma fan him..very paiseh , at least brother know where my house liow.. then, i am so boring at home.. so message brother lo..i dont want to watch movie with father because his movie type was totally different from me.. i dont want to play with my brother because i have no the same interest as him and i prefer to play with friends with almost the same age with me, and so i decided chat with brother and friends lo.. but i dont know which friend to find..T.T sob sob~~.. brother also busy having supper with family but at last he also chat with me.. what i hate most is that night, my feeling change from high to boring..i just can sigh!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment