Monday, September 28, 2009

Test Papers ^^

29 of september of 2009...

Today...
Teacher gave back our test paper...lol
Six subjects...
Was thinking that i would die today this morning...
No confident enough towards myself...
I guess i would get low marks...
I usually get low marks...
lol...

First subject...
English - 69 %
I ask teacher to check my test paper again..
69% so "alang-alang"...
Find one mark to get 70%...
But teacher very " ngiao chi"..
Said that she is very strict..
Strict "da bian" a...

Next subject(s)...
Maths and Addmath...
Maths -90% ^^..
Addmaths- 68% ^^..
I had improved in maths for 4 marks..
For addmaths, i improved 26 marks..
Happy for both results...
Damn it, teacher forget to mark one page of my addmaths test paper..
Finally, plus one mark..
69%

Forth subject..
Biology - 76%
Wat ?!?..
Last time 78% le!!
" Pia " marks with teacher..
Teacher agreed my answers and plus 4 marks..
4 marks divided by 2 equals 2 marks..
New biology mark - 78%
Haha, same as last time liow..

Fifth subject..
Bm - 62%..
The lowest mark for today..
Bm teacher said :" sangat teruk!!"..
Lol, i got eyes, can see, sure i know teruk la..

Last subject..
Chemistry- 79 %
Walao, so surprised..
Never get that high before..
Haha..

Conclusion..
All improved..
1 A1, 2 A2, 2 B3,1 B4..
^^....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment