Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Idols !!! like them....

This group is formed by nine girls....pretty and beautiful....Girls' Generation

This group is formed by five pretty girls....Wonder Girls!!!

There are 13 of them....The Super Junior.. woohoo~~


Well, they are 2PM members... nice hair..!!!!

New korean group ___ 2AM ..haha

They are DBSK and Boa ( the girl).. They can dance very well...huhuh~~

^^ This is Big-Bang...They are just so CooL!! XD


These are my idols....are they C.O.O.L ?? sure.. all of them can dance really well.. hope that i can be like them someday ( of course the boy not the girls, cause i am boy ma...)..i like to dance is all because of these groups.. they are all korean anyway..>_<..hard to communicate if i really meet them somewhere, as i don't know how to speak in korean language..i only know a few nia.. like..ummmm~ oh yea.. kamsa-ham-nee-da ( thank you), annyong haseo ( hello) and An-nyong-hi ge-se-yo (bye bye) , if not mistaken.. urgh!!! not enough if i only know this three nia...impossible if they ask my name :" @#$@#**"..and i answer them :" kamsa-ham-nee-da ".. so weird le... hmmmmm. really need to learn more korean language.. and wanna learn how to dance. hope that they can be my "sifu" to teach me how to dance..and they are very very trendy... and their hair !!! SO DAMN COOL!!! can anyone help me to cut my hair as same as my idols hair..(boys' hair not girls' hair) .. nevermind.. i will go to korea to ask for help.. see i can be more handsome or not.. lol.. haha XD hope so..!!












No comments:

Post a Comment