Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~Whole Day Out~ ( 23/09/09 ) ^^

Well, in the morning of 23/09/09, early in the morning , at about 7.12 a.m , i woke up @.@. I finished bathing and then ready to go to school to attend the chemistry class held by our teacher , Mr. Wong. Hmmm.. I found out that some of my friends did not come for the class ( i mean yiksze, keryn and kahhung ). I thought they already written down their name in the list to those who want to come for the chemistry class .Lol.. not important.. To my surprise, i was so hardworking doing my exercise ( of course not all the time during the class) , and of course my friends la.. like Anderson, Kwang leng and Waifung.. huhuhu!!.. Not long later, teacher finished our lesson and we went back home.. My godbrother , Louis fanshu ( foster brother) was sms-ing with me on the way back home. We ( my godbrother and i ) had planned to spend that afternoon at winner court..I invited some friends too..like Hui shan ( my school mum), Ying kiat ( my school dad and is Hui shan's dear ) and Anderson ( my school brother). They are so pro in playing badminton..After playing for three hours, i went to my brother,louis house to watch movie.. XD.. we watch " I am the legend " , staring by Will Smith.. My brother 's parent are very nice and treated me nice as well.. Happy!!! My brother's mother gave me a present.. but what is it ? It is a secret ><... I wish to go brother house to watch movie again.. haha.. because it is just like being inside a cinema in his house...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment